Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Mojo Monday 129

Hi everyone ~

I've completed my first Mojo Monday sketch challenge! Would love to know what you think :o)

You can't really see it in the pic, but I've 'popped' the rose up as well as the panel it's sitting on. Looks nicer irl.

I've used:

Cardstock/DSP: Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Bella Rose
Stamps: Fifth Avenue, Fresh Cuts
Inks: Versamark, Craft Whisper White
Other: Riding Hood Red taffeta ribbon, clear emboss powder, heat tool, snail, dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhh I love that DSP - I hardly ever use it as I'm scared it will run out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Patrice. I love how you've kept the big rose nice and simple, so that the 'busy' DSP doesn't overtake the design - just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that DSP too!! Your card is lurrrrrvly P!

    Luv K
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!