Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Curtain Call Colour Challenge, Act 20

Hi and happy Tuesday ~

I'm really enjoying trying the different challenges I'm finding. This is my first colour challenge and it was surprisingly easy for me - I've always shied away from colour challenges preferring to stick with 'what I like'. Perhaps this one was easy because they are colours I like, although haven't necessarily put together before.

I found the challenge here at Stacey's Stamping Stage, Curtain Call Colour Challenge Act 20

Sorry for the blur!

I made a flowerpot card using the following SU! items:

Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery
Stamps: Petal Pizzazz & Best Yet
Other: Button Latte, Certainly Celery ribbon, Eyelet border punch, glue dots, snail, dimensionals


2 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwwww P - this is just gorgeous!! Those colours are lovely together hey! Maybe one day I'll get my butt into gear and do more challenges! lol

    Luv K
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute little card! Love those colours together too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!