Saturday, January 4, 2014

Just Add Ink - 2013 A Year in Review

Hi friends ~

Happy 2014!  I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and that this lovely new year of ours is already shaping up to be a good one for you!

I have some exciting news to share ... the lovely ladies over at Just Add Ink recently asked me if I'd like to re-join the design team.  I consider these ladies family and I've missed them soooo much - 2013 was a tough and busy year for me and I had to sacrifice precious crafting time among other things - so I jumped at the opportunity.  I REALLY missed blogging last year too so I'm going to make a concerted effort to get back into it.  Being part of the design team will help me with that for sure *wink*.

Just Add Ink is currently still enjoying the summer break, but we thought it would be fun to choose our favourite projects of 2013.  I had very slim pickings, with only a few projects eligible so here it is ... original post here.


We'd love you to go back over your favourite JAI projects for 2013 and link up.  We'll be back with a fun Blog Hop on 17 January so be sure not to miss that!

I did take a few pics of some of the Christmas projects I put together.  They need editing and once I've done that I'll pop back to share.  Thanks for stopping by today *squeal - so excited to be back*.


4 comments:

  1. How exciting!! Not only have the JAI gals missed you, but so have I!!! Can't wait to see what you come up with this year xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the box Patrice, very professional and beautifully finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just caught up on my Blog hopping. Wow! You sure have made some lovely projects of late. Love the way Craft cardstock features in so many of your posts. I love Craft! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a delight to have you back P :) I'm looking forward to seeing lots more from you this year - missed you! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!