Friday, January 17, 2014

Just Add Ink #198 - Blog Hop

Good Friday morning ~

It's finally here...my first (return) project for Just Add Ink.  It's an extra exciting post today because we're kicking the new year off with a Blog Hop & it's all about Thinlits or the Envelope Punch Board (EPB).


You will have hopped here from Nikki's blog.  There are 15 stops on our blog hop, and it's set up in a loop so it doesn't matter where you start.  All you need to do to follow along is click on the JAI blog hop button at the end of each post and you'll be taken to the next stop!  If you get stuck just head over to the JAI blog to find all the links.

I've created a box, a two tab file folder card and a tag using the EPB.  This is a must have item.  I love the way it punches two styles and it creates sooooo much more than envelopes!  It's also very compact to store - bonus.




I used a Crumb Cake base, with coordinating designer paper and seam binding ribbon.  My lovely pink felt flower embellishments were cut using the PTI Frilly Flowers die collection.  I've stitched them together with Whisper White baker's twine and a faceted button.  This holds them in place perfectly.

If you'd like more info on my projects please shout out and I'll be happy to help.  Thanks for stopping by today.  Now click on the button below to visit Paula and see what crafty goodness she's sharing.



14 comments:

  1. Lovely projects Patrice, lovely colours. The EPB is such a versatile tool. Hugs to you. x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patrice you've created a stunning gift set! And using a fab colour combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patrice welcome back to JAI, we missed you. Love these projects, especially the beautiful and soft colour combination. Your felt flower is just divine and I like how you layered in on the doily...will be casing this idea for sure and the tab card with tag...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, love the pink and crumb cake together - shades of pretty woman there! I like the folder card too.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patrice, these are gorgeous! Love the colours. All so beautiful!

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Patrice, That is lovely, I like the tag and flower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Patrice these are perfect. The colours are so lovely together and the doiley and the flowers just set it off nicely. I do like the new punch with the scallop top. Very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Patrice - your projects are fabulous...love the colours, you've all been so busy, thanks for the inspiration. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  9. P, these are simply beautiful. Gorgeous, gorgeous colour combo, and I love how you've demonstrated the versatility of the fabulous EPB.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its a delight to see your elegant style back on JAI P :) Love this ensemble - the soft colours and texture from the felt matched with Crumb cake is just beautiful. I will definitely have to try one of these file folder cards! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ditto to Kim's comment..:0) I just love seeing your gorgeous style and this set is a stunner! So beautifully coordinated with colour and texture....So glad you're back. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just stunning Patrice, so glad you are back on deck.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous projects! I love the felt flower with the polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These projects are so lovely Patrice! I just adore the colours you've used and the spotted DSP is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!