Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Addicted to Stamps and More - Make Your Mark Challenge #4

Good morning beautiful bloggy friends ~

It's been a little while between posts - I skipped the ATS&M challenge last week as I just had too much on my plate and wasn't in the right space.  In fact I've really been struggling to craft at all lately.  I think the old mojo has done a serious disappearing act on me.  Anyway I'm back today and it's Make your Mark challenge time again, yay!


I pulled out my Pleasant Poppies stamp this week and used copic markers (RV63, 66 & 69) to colour them.  I thought these colours went quite well with the Rich Razzleberry I'd chosen to use on my Crumb Cake base.  I've made some little dsp banners again ... very popular at the moment, and added a little bling to each.

Head over to Addicted to Stamps and More and check out the design team inspiration.  You just need to use markers on your project this week - copics, prismas, any kind of colouring medium you prefer.  Can't wait to see what you come up with.

19 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning...lovely purple flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so beautiful Patrice! Gorgeous colouring of the poppies, love them in razzleberry (I think I need those copic colours now! I don't have a razzleberry match).
    Love the different coloured banners too. Love all of it!
    I think your mojo has returned :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour Rich Razzleberry. Even the name is so cool! Beautiful poppies and your layout is amazing! Love it, my friend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful cars, Patrice! I love the colours and those cute banners :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that poppy stamp Patrice, and your beautiful colouring! Very, very pretty.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely lilacs! :) You have colored in the poppies really beautifully, great dimension. I hope your mojo comes back soon, you definetely have the talent!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your mojo is very much alive and kicking. This one is a stunner, I have a Hero Arts stamp that is very similar so I will definitely give these colours a go.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Total stunner P, those gorgeous Razzleberry poppies look amazing! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous colour combo on a gorgeous card Patrice!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Patrice - love the colours you've used. You're certainly back in the zone!

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Patrice and welcome back! The markers colours do go so well with the pretty papers you have used and I love poppies! Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Once again a remarkable design and fabulous colouring Patrice cant tell your mojo is missing at all your work is always so professional !

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how you popped up the flowers on that pretty doily die :)
    Beautiful colouring as always and that stamp set is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh the poppies look just gorgeous in those purpley shades P. Love the little banners and how you graduated the colours down.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous - love the stamp, the colours and the DSP banners - love it all - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so lovely! Those colors do go perfectly with the Rich Razzleberry - I'll have to remember that combo. Glad you crafting mojo has returned :o) Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Woo hoo.....took me a week....but I made it!!!! I am so sorry to hear that you have mojo-interruptus....but a creation like this...I don't think it is dire!!! I love this card hunni....I am a sucker for Razz....LOL. Lurve the mini dizzy doily die too (say that 3 times fast!!) MWAH ooxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Truly beautiful!! Love the colour combo and the design.
    Regards Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love it!!! Love the very neglected razzleberry colour (neglected by me that is lol), and the colouring is great and very pretty mounted on the doily diecut. Hugs Melxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!