Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Addicted to Stamps and More - CAS Challenge #3 + Fab Friday

Hello hello ~

Not that I have anything to sing about ... gee this (so called) Spring weather has been rather miserable the past few days. Gorgeous Kid and I spent the long weekend in Merimbula and we got rained on and blown away with cold winds.  GK still managed to have lots of fun swimming, cycling and doing fun things with his buddy.  We even managed an afternoon at Magic Mountain so he was happy!  Get back to Canberra and the weather isn't far different, ho hum.

Not that you've visited to read about my whinge ... I'm sure you're here to check out the latest Addicted to Stamps and More challenge yes?  We've got a Clean and Simple (CAS) one for you today.


I stumbled across a great new (to me) challenge blog the other day - Fab Friday.  This week the lovely ladies have a sketch so I combined my ATS&M CAS with the Fab Friday 03 sketch using some little scraps from SU's delicious Floral District dsp.  I followed the same trend inside my card with the remaining scraps - but didn't photograph, sorry. There really isn't much more to say about my card this week - it's very Clean and Simple :o).

I hope you can join the challenge fun this week.  Pop over to ATS&M and check out the fabulous design team inspiration if you need a bit of a start.  I look forward to checking out your entries.

Thanks for stopping by today, and thanks so much to those of you who take the time to leave me lovely comments.  I really do enjoy reading them - they make my day!


27 comments:

  1. Totally gorgeous Patrice! Sorry to hear about the poopy weather down there. It'll be on its way here now...hooray ;-).

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patrice, I LOVE this!! It is so bright and cheery. Super awesome card (as always of course!). :) I hope your weather improves soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lurvin' all the "bannering" around ATM Patrice. makes such a bold statement with something so v v simple. You are the CAS queen Hunni. Guarenteed to make anyone smile. Love it. ooxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is AMAZING!!! LOVE the layout--fabulous! And the patterns you've used are gorgeous against the white space!!! I hope you come and play along with me at Technique Tuesday and Digi Haven. Also, I have a DT call going on for a new challenge called Inkspirational that will start in January--details on my personal blog, On a Stampage! HUGS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your card, the banners are terrific adding that ping of colour, and of course love the little butterfly, just pretty. If it makes you feel better the weather is awful in Adelaide today lol. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is perfect for using beautiful left-over papers! I really like the color combo and all together this is just a perfect CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cool for school, my friend. Perfect, perfect, perfect. LOVE it xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card has a big bang with little supplies! What a great one to demo at a class! The scraps are perfect and the little butterfly is so cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aaamazzzing always so in awe of your cards, I'm so pinning this one for future inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Patrice, I love the colours of the papers and the little butterfly. Super CAS card! Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the banner strips in different papers, beautiful CAS card Patrice:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous CAS card Patrice - love those paper ribbons with the fab sentiment on top. Lovely! Seems like you're having about the same weather as we are in the UK........hmmmm

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahh, your card is simply beautiful! LOVE that white space, it really makes the pretty sentiment stand out. So glad you could play at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. More fabulousness from you , love the bright colours and the super CAS design on this super card.I don't mind your whinging have been known to do a little of it myself !

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving your use of scraps to create such a clever, neat and tidy CAS. Such an easy card to re-create. Caz Fellow DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the clean and simple look of this. The bling and butterfly are a nice touch. Great job with this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So you are on a CAS kick too, huh? Love your use of scrap DSP Patrice. The bold colours make this CAS really pop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome CAS design! Love all the white space...it really lets the DSP shine. Your addition of the butterfly is great too! Thanks for sharing with us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this CAS design! Your colors are bright and fun and the butterfly is the perfect accent for the sentiment! Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stunning card Patrice. Love it.
    Regards Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Everyone deserves a whinge about the weather, I'm sure that's what us Brits are well known for! Loving your CAS card, will be pinning this one later ;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is so simple but so cute! I love the clean lines and design and the colors really pop! Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a great card using those gorgeous papers and that fab sketch Patrice! Sorry the weather spoilt your weekend! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  24. You always make white on white look stunning P. Love that little butterfly just finishes off the sentiment perfectly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. It's okay to whine a little - totally understand! I love this amazing card - you are the queen of CAS in my book :o) that little purple butterfly is the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the layout of your card and the lovely strips of pretty paper - gorgeous. - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love your card Patrice, great way to used the strips of paper/ribbon?? makes a gorgeous card. Thanks for becoming one of my followers:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!