Friday, July 2, 2021

Just Add Ink #561...Just Add a Shaker

Hello hello ~

It's new challenge time over at Just Add Ink & Nikki has given us a super fun 'shaker' challenge this week!

I had fun sponging this heart all over....I made my own template using a long retired die & some acetate. The shaker component sits on top of my Berry Burst base card. It was created using the Stitched So Sweetly dies. I added some chunky glitter & various sized sequins from my stash for the fun interactive 'shaking' experience that comes with this type of card.

Miss 9 had a sleepover party recently so this card was created for her sweet little friend who loves all shades of pink. The envelope was personalised with her name (using the Tidy Alphabet stamps...do you remember those from a dozen or so years ago?) which gave her a thrill.


We'd love you to join the 'shaker' challenge fun with us so pop over to JAI for lots of lovely inspiration & to check out all the details. 

Our massive landscaping job is finally nearing the end. We're in month four, the fencing went up a few days ago & all the new furniture was delivered yesterday. The plants will be going in next week - cannot wait to have greenery back. My beautiful new water feature is out of stock Australia wide so I have to wait until September for that :(


Patrice x




2 comments:

  1. Aww, your card is so pretty! Perfect for a young lady. The water feature looks lovely - I hope it arrives sooner than expected!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shaker card! Love the scalloped frame. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!