Friday, June 18, 2021

Just Add Ink #559...Just Choose Two...photo heavy

Happy Friday crafty friends ~ 

We have a new challenge over at Just Add Ink starting today. It's a 'choose two' from, Di. I love choices, don't you? I went with stitching & stripes - the stitching is in my square, if you look closely you can just see them. I used the retired Stitched Shapes from Stampin' Up!

You all know how much I love the (soon to retire so I stocked up) True Love designer papers. This is the first time I have used them uncoloured. I really do like! I've fussy cut two layers here so there is some dimension since it's otherwise a fairly plain card. And to finish....a little pop of pink using the In Colour jewels.

If you love a fun challenge join us by popping over to JAI for inspiration & challenge details. Here is the banner for you.


We had a lovely week away at Airlie Beach & Daydream Island with our friends. We caught Jimmy Barnes for a few live shows too... HUGE FAN! Visited Hamilton Island & Whitehaven beach. We got a lot done in a week. 

The view from our stay at Airlie Beach



The view from our room on Daydream Island



 Toni (right) & I settled in our VIP seats for the first twilight show



Brian & I second twilight show



The man himself, Jimmy Barnes & family




Patrice x


2 comments:

  1. Really beautiful card, Patrice. I love the black and white flowers over the offset square with the stripes. The pop of punk just adds the icing to the cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful card, Patrice. I love the black and white flowers over the offset square with the stripes. The pop of punk just adds the icing to the cake.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!