Friday, July 16, 2021

Just Add Ink #563...Just Add a Sketch

Hey there ~

Welcome! We have a new sketch challenge kicking off today over at Just Add Ink. Jan designed this one for us. I love the simplicity of it. Being a CAS crafter I find the 'less is more' sketches much more fun to use & I tend to get a lot more created. A great example is that I actually made several projects on the same day using this very sketch. Go me!

I chose to share this one for the challenge as I've been dying to use these sweet Ombre Gift Bags since I received my preorder. And I'm having a bit of a love affair with the new Artistically Inked suite. Here I've stamped the small flower in Polished Pink, & added a gold foil leaf from the coordinating Artistic dies. So simple.

If you'd like to join the challenge with us, pop over to JAI to grab all the details. There is some lovely inspiration from the design team too. Here is the sketch banner for you.

School went back for Term 3 this week, but during the holidays the twins & I spent a week at our coast cabin. There were 16 children in all & they had so much fun riding bikes, building fortes, making sand sculptures & hanging out together. I enjoyed plenty of time with all the other mums too. We bbq'd together, enjoyed the fire pit & took lots of walks to the local cafe. I'm sure all the dads had a nice quiet week at home without us :)

Thanks for stopping by & hope my simple little project inspires you to get inky this weekend.

Patrice x

3 comments:

  1. Your combination of colors are beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning, Patrice! Such an elegant gift bag. I'm glad to hear that you and the twins had a wonderful time away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this bag more everytime I see it, it's just darling and would really make someone look forward to whatever is inside.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!