Friday, July 1, 2011

Fancy Folds Blog Hop - JAI#74




JAI FANCY FOLDS - TELESCOPIC CIRCLES


Good Friday morning to you ~

The Just Add Ink Design Team have a bit of treat for you today. We're all participating in a Fancy Folds Blog Hop. There will be lots of great ideas and inspiration for you along the way. So grab yourself a cuppa and happy hopping!

I hope you enjoyed Kathy's gorgeous Multi Flap card with Pocket and you're ready to check out another Fancy Fold. I have made a Telescopic (or Telescoping) Circles card. I love that this style of card has a bit of 'wow' about it, as do all of the cards you'll be viewing today.





To view the tutorial I followed, click HERE.

The challenge this week is for you to choose a Fancy Fold that you like, make a new card, and link it up as usual over at JAI. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Thanks for stopping by, now it's time to head over to Jodene's Blog where she has another awesome Fancy Fold for you to try. Just click on the blinkie below to take you there.



The colour combo I've used here is Early Espresso, Rich Razzleberry, Pink Pirouette and Whisper White. I cut my base scallop with the SU! Bigz Scallop Circle die, and the circles with Nestabilities. The flowers and leaves have been embossed with White EP.

25 comments:

  1. These Telescope cards have such WOW! Love your fabulous layout and colour scheme Patrice. Shame my birthday isn't for another year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cards definitely has WOW factor!!! Love the colour combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Patrice this is a stunner. Love the stamp set and thanks for the tutorial link. I can see Im gonna be busy making all these fancy fold cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK - that looks way too tricky, but WOW!!!
    Can't wait to give it a go : ) I love it!!!
    You clever girl you.
    Gxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! I had seen this card before (already extended)...but never "in action" like that...now I get the title! ;)Very pretty and impressive. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this type of card and can't wait to give it a go - your example is A1 inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW this is beautiful and you have inspired me to give this one a go for sure, thanks for the link to the tutorial. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am with everyone else... WOW!...
    This is stunning P,
    I love everything about it!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Tam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's so cool - and I love the roses with the white outline...(must do that). Good job with the Blog Hop too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a beautiufl card Patrice! Love the flowers and the fold is a definite WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh thankyou thankyou, I have seen these cards and I really wanted to try it. Your card is simply stunning and those flowers are like wow.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This look fantastic, Patrice!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LURRRRRRVE this P! I like that kind of foldy outy card (love my technical talk!)

    Luv K
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super stunning Patrice, love the colours and flower choice....great tutorial too!
    Will be making one for sure....very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  15. ive never seen this technique before, you make it look so easy Patrice, will add to my list of fold cards

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty, lovely colours. Want to try one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's just gorgeous Patrice :) Love how you have flowers on every layer and how you used them to frame the sentiments. Gorgeous rich but soft colour combo too!
    Kim xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh I saw one of these the other day and was wondering how to make them! Love your design and color combo. Thank you so much for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh wow ... oh wow .... I LOVE THIS!!! I have not seen one of these telescopic cards before ... what a terrific card.
    Patrice, your embellishing is truly beautiful, I love your use of this stamp set, simple and oh so lovely - your fussy cut flowers is all you have and it is all that is needed and great colour combo too!!!
    Thank you for the tutorial link!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for your lovely comment Patrice, I looked at your card and think it is the hardest, which doesn't mean I'm not going to attempt it, it will just take me longer. Love everything about your card x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous card Patrice! Love your colours & choice of images. Gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oooh! This looks tricky! But ... stunning and gorgeous! How did you get your hands on that "Flower Fest" stamp set??? Hope we get it in the new catty! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. This looks amazing, and I love that stamp set used, lucky ducky (smiles). You did a fab job once again, Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such an awesome card Patrice. Cannot really say anything that has not already been said!! ooxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!