Monday, October 11, 2010

Petal Pizzazz

Happy Monday afternoon ~

Thought I'd pop on very quickly to show you this card I made for a friend to give to her 10 year old niece. Lilli loves to see her name on cards because the spelling is slightly different to the norm and she finds it hard to buy all those cute little cups and money boxes etc that come pre-printed.


You've seen this card before here in subtle colours. I've made Lilli's with Melon Mambo which stands out perfectly for a 10 year old girl I think! I covered the letters of her name with Crystal Effects and there is a big 10 on the inside to match. If you'd like any other details give me a shout.

Enjoy the rest of your day :o)

6 comments:

  1. I love that curly card stock! Such a cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love melon mambo - it just makes your card POP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card, yes I love the curly card stock. I will let Imogen know that you liked her cards.
    Rach:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi P!

    This is lovely and I bet Lilli loved it! Just love those curly wirly pieces of cs hanging from the arrangement too! I love melon mambo and really should use more of it! Such a pretty girly colour!

    Luv K
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is cool - I can totally understand her loving seeing her name printed! I could only ever find "Tanya" instead of "Tania" things printed. Lilli will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card love the curly bits coming out from the flower, the crystal effects looks really good

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!