Sunday, August 8, 2010

Lollipop Ladies Challenge # 1

Good Monday afternoon ~

I stumbled across a new challenge site recently called The Lollipop Ladies. I love all things sweet and yummy so this lovely new blog is right up my alley. Their first challenge is to create something sweet with sprinkles .... this is the inspiration pic - yum!
And here is my sweet delight ... card base is Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla and Barely Banana that I've run through the crimper, along with some Very Vanilla Taffeta ribbon. My cupcake icing uses Pink Pirouette ink and those 'sprinkles' are made with the Trio Flower punch, then I glossed up the cherry with lots of Crystal Effects and a little gel pen. The cupcake base uses October Afternoon dsp which is the only non SU! item on my card.

Such a shame I can't take a decent photo to save myself, it's making my card look a little dull :o(

Pop over and check out the Lollipop Ladies for some sweet and yummy fun challenges without all the calories.

Enjoy your day!

6 comments:

  1. Oh now this is cuuuuuuuuuuute!!! LOVE it P, but your makin me hungry! lol

    Luv K
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks good enough to eat!! Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmmmm.... yummo! this looks totally scrumptious! I LOVE it!! Thanks for joining in our first Lollipop ladies challenge!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh sugary sweet! Love this! Thanks for playing along with us at Lollipop Ladies

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Card Patrice. Love that cupcake and those sprinkles are so sweet. Thanks for joining us at the Lollipop Ladies. Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is fabulous. Love the big cherry on top. Make me want a big cupcake. Great work. Thanks for joining us at The Lollipop Ladies.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!