Monday, August 9, 2010

Just for Fun - JAI #29

Goodness me three posts in one day... I've had a little more time than usual lately and managed to make a really quick and easy card using the Just Add Ink colour challenge this week. It's not my week to submit an inspiration piece so I get to play for fun :o)

As you all know my pics are not good at the best of times, let alone trying to photograph Kraft properly - almost impossible. I've used my Square Punches for this one and the Little Leaves BS die, then I slathered Crystal Effects all over the leaves. My sentiment is from the Trendy Trees set and doesn't stand out as well as I'd like so I think I'll go back and clear emboss it. I used Sahara Sand ink which I find is the closest match to Kraft at the moment, although come 1 September we will have an ink to match - called Crumb Cake. Can't wait.

That's it from me for one day. Hope you enjoyed the extra pics :o)

7 comments:

  1. Yep, I agree with Bronwyn! This is beautiful and I'll be CASING it! lol

    Luv K
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and very striking - I like it :)

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Patrice! The CE really make the leaves 'pop'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, how clever are YOU?!! Never would've thought to coat those little leaves with Crystal Effects, but the shine on them looks stunning against the understated background card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!