Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sharing some Love

Back so soon? Told you I would be :o)

I've been waiting a couple of days to photograph this little cutie, it's been overcast and dull lately. When I saw Keesh's little gift boxes I decided they were the perfect size for little 'thinking of you' gifts, so I purchased the template (Lauren Meader over at PTI). What fun they are to put together, and they take no time at all.

This little box is full of Lindt chocolate. It's for a lovely friend of mine who is going through some real crap (there is just no other word) at the moment. I know it will put a small smile on her face and that's the main thing right now :o)

I've used Melon Mambo c/s, ink and ribbon, the full heart punch, misc thread, bling and dsp from my stash.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, I know she would love it.
    Rach:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patrice, Very cute box...I would love to open this and get some yummy goodies!

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, thats really pretty, I hope it helps to cheer up your friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!