Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Deal of the Week 4

Wow I can't believe we're at week 4 of 'deals'. It's been really fun to have the suspense and excitement of new specials coming each week. I hope we get to do this again sometime.

Okay the bargains for this fourth and final week are bling and ribbon! We can never have enough of either I say :o)

  • Square Ice Rhinestone brads
  • Square Fire Rhinestone brads
  • Circle Ice Rhinestone brads

All normally $19.95...NOW $11.97. You can find these on page 149.

  • Bashful Blue 1 inch double stitched grosgrain ribbon -Normally $19.95...NOW $10.97. Check out page 150.
  • Certainly Celery 5/8 inch grosgrain ribbon -Normally $14.95...NOW $8.97. Page 151
I know I'll be stocking up on these items, I can't resist a good bargain! If you want more bling in your life let me know before next Tuesday 29 June.

I'll be back with something to show you very soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!