Friday, March 27, 2020

Just Add Ink #498....Just Add E

Happy Friday ~

How is everyone doing in isolation these days? I have to say that as much as I love my children, my goodness they are keeping me on my toes....the noise level is driving me around the bend. And it's only early days yet.....

It's new challenge time over at Just Add Ink today & Tina has asked us to 'Just Add E' to our projects this week. Very timely with Easter around the corner. A lovely friend of mine asked if I could make three Easter cards for her niece & nephews since she won't be able to visit them this year :(  I'm sure they're going to love receiving happy mail!

I kept the cards very CAS. Using a base of Whisper White c/s, my copics for colouring & a couple of retired Stampin' Up! sets I had some fun. You can't see the Champagne Shimmer Mist that I sprayed in my photos which is a shame (I took my pics when it was getting a bit late in the day & losing light).




If you find yourself with more time on your hands than usual head over to JAI & join the challenge fun. We'd love to have you!


Take care, be kind to yourselves & try to take pleasure in the little things. For me that will be extra crafting time, & hopefully finishing some of the many projects I've started over the years. Knitting, chrocheting, colouring, reading, organising....

Patrice x

2 comments:

  1. My goodness, these are adorable!!! The bunnies are so sweet, and I love the simplicity of your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just so cute Patrice! Individually they are superb but as a set the impact is trebled! I love the adorable rabbits and the way you've coloured them, subtly with a splash of colour on their striped jerseys. The splattered backgrounds add to the feeling of movement and the sequins are the perfect embellishment. These are my new favourite cards of yours!

    Isolation actually suits me although the reason for it obviously does not. I think the key is having a routine for everyone maybe?

    I'm so sorry to hear you lost your lovely Lilli. I think a tribute post would be a lovely idea. Hugs, Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!