Friday, March 13, 2020

Just Add Ink #496...Just Add Inspiration

Happy Fri-yay friends ~

It's new challenge day over at Just Add Ink & Lou has given us a beachy scene to be inspired by this week. I'll add the image at bottom for you.

Going through all my stamp sets & designer papers I was quite miffed not to have any water or beach images in my substantial stash. Hmmmmm so I decided to go with the colours of the Inspiration pic & 'sort of' re-create the scene. I found this dsp in the Floral Romance pack of papers, tore it up (eeeek I find that so hard to do) & added it to my Crumb Cake base layers. And of course the flowers are from the Tropical Chic set - love it - I used Crushed Curry & Peekaboo Peach inks!


I really need to work on my photography skills....but once again was rushed to get it done before losing light. That's only going to get worse going into winter......I really need to up my game.

Head over to JAI to check out all the details & join in the challenge fun. Here is the Inspiration pic for you:


Keeping it short & sweet as we had a death in the family yesterday & I'm quite distracted. Thanks for stopping by.

Patrice x

1 comment:

  1. So sorry for your loss, but wanted to tell you I love your card and the colors. I like how you tore the paper to represent the edge of the water.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!