Friday, November 1, 2019

Just Add Ink #481 - Just Add Inspiration

Happy Fri-yay ~

I came back with another card to share :)

For this week's new Just Add Ink challenge, Nikki, gave us an Inspiration pic. I chose to ink up the new Stampin' Up! Christmas Rose set & colour it with my Zig Markers. They came up a little more vibrant than I was aiming for, & coupled with not photographing well my card really isn't showing its true colours here.

I've heat embossed the image on Shimmery White c/s - I find embossing really helps when colouring with water. The Gold Shimmer Ribbon & Glitter Enamel Dots are part of the brand new Christmastime is Here Suite available to customers today! Wait until you see the full Suite....gorgeous Designer Papers, & Dies to match both the Stamps & the Papers, plus lots more!




Here is the Inspiration pic & if you click over to JAI you'll see what the rest of the Design Team have put together to whet your appetite & hopefully have you joining in on the challenge fun.


As always, thanks so much for stopping by. I'll pop back in a few days & share the twins Halloween outfits & haul :)

Patrice x

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this is stunning, Patrice! Your watercoloring is fabulous, and the textured background is perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so lovely to see the Christmas Rose being showcased Patrice! Your bouquet is so pretty and the embossing gives a gorgeous frosty look. The textured background is perfect and the ribbon and dots are a beautiful finishing touch. Great to catch up with you again! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful floral spray and touch of ribbon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!