Friday, May 11, 2018

Just Add Ink #408 - Just Add a Colour Combo

Wow, hello!

It's been a long time! I had a nasty accident in mid January that put me out of action for the past few months. I've literally been lying on my side due to breaking my coccyx in three places. Yep, I do things properly! I've been working hard on my rehab, & finally last week I turned a corner in my recovery. I've ditched the walking stick. I'm learning to 'sit' again, & I can even drive short distances. So I finally have my independence back & I'm playing in my craft room again. Feeling very very rusty & there aren't too many original ideas flowing but I did manage to join my lovely Just Add Ink friends for this week's Colour Combo challenge, from Rochelle.

The colours are Powder Pink, Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzazz, & Wild Wasabi. You can add a neutral too.


I love a shaker. I think my dear Gran in New Zealand will love this card too. I try to pop a card in the post to her every week or two. Happy mail brightens anyone's day! I coloured the 'new to me' Petal Palette flowers with my Watercolour Pencils (so I had to cheat a little on the greens) & an Aqua Painter. A simple, clean card.

Please pop over to JAI & check out all the gorgeous cards the rest of the design team have created this week. Join our challenge, we love visiting your blogs.

Let's hope this card is a sign of things to come & I'm back here again soon with another. Have a great weekend!

Patrice x

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun shaker card Patrice! Gorgeous colouring on your floral spray and I'm loving that stitched panel. Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for creating! Lovely to have you back my friend and with a bang! This is such a pretty, yet elegant card P...Beautiful! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!