Tuesday, January 4, 2011
A Stylish Blog Award
Last week Kez gave me this gorgeous little blog award! Thanks Kerry :o)
I've been procrastinating over posting it because to come up with eight relatively interesting things to share about myself isn't as easy as you may think lol.
So the rules are:
* that I thank and link to the person who passed the Award my way ... done;
* share eight things about myself ... not so easy;
* pass it on to eight others; and
* let them know about the award.
Okay here we go:
1. I start many more crafty projects than I actually complete
2. I really really really wish I could learn to watercolour better
3. I don't enjoy cooking, despite being not too bad at it
4. I am a neat freak, everything has its place and I hate clutter
5. I love theatre/stage shows of any description
6. Coke is my biggest addiction, followed very closely by chocolate and all things sweet
7. I always prided myself on being super organised and always on time ... as I get older ... hmmmm not so much
8. I gave up smoking last May and have gained quite a bit of weight since - perhaps the ice cream that has become a daily staple since, hmmmmm. This year I need to get it off and fit my clothes again!
Now for eight blogs I enjoy visiting, in no particular order:
5. Karen G
Go check them out, they're all wonderful ladies with lots of great creations to inspire you.
Half of Australia returned to work today after the Christmas break, so I hope you're all enjoying your day. May it be a short one! I'll be back later with a couple of challenge cards to show :o)