Sunday, February 7, 2010

The start of something...

Hi, and welcome to my very first blog post! Creating a blog is something I've been thinking of doing for some months now, and with the encouragement and help of my BFF I've finally done it! How exciting, I now have my very own blog! It will be a work in progress as I learn the more technical aspects of adding pics, and creating aesthetically pleasing texts and signature etc. Hopefully this won't take me too long to master :o)

Over the years I have dabbled with many handcrafts and kept coming back to papercraft. It wasn't until I found Stampin' Up! in December 2007 that I became completely hooked (I mean how easy is it that everything coordinates and matches - the hard work is done for me) and I haven't looked back since. I've turned my spare bedroom into a craft space, with custom built furniture to fit. The only problem now is that I don't have nearly enough time to actually get in there and do what I love doing!

I hope you enjoy visiting my blog from time to time, and if I'm able to inspire you with some of my work all the better!

Patrice

1 comment:

  1. a BIG congratulations to you Patrice!!! I will most definitely enjoy popping in to see what you have been up to! Thanks for sharing, Love Keesh x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!