Sunday, February 28, 2010

Annabelle Stamps Challenge #16

Hi there ~

I came across the ABSC016 sketch and rather than go with all the pretty girly pinks and blingy bits (that deep down I do love) I decided to do something different. I find it difficult at times to come up with male themed cards - surprising I know considering I have a son. Today I went right out of my comfort zone and chose colours I NEVER use from the Bright Bolds family. I made my own 'graffiti' background paper for this cute little Skater Boy image. I'm not entirely happy with this card, it's a bit 'green' for me lol! I really just wanted to try out some of my new copic markers.

I've used Glorious Green and Yoyo Yellow cardstock and inks. Stamps are Just Jawing and Trendy Trees.

5 comments:

  1. I reckon you've done a super job with this card P!!! I ordered that just jawing stamp set on the weekend - wanted something completely different to play with! lol

    Have a great day!

    Luv k
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card, thanks for playing along this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome boy's card and it's so cute! I love the image and the colours!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

    Have a great weekend,
    Take Care,
    Kylie X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patrice, this is Michelle from Annabelle Stamps Design Team, thanks for showing us your gorgeous card.
    Good Luck,

    PS I live in Canberra too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card & perfect for little boys. Thanks for playing with the AB sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!