Thursday, June 17, 2010

This post is for Patricia!

Hi everyone ~

Well I swear every time I make a post these days it's raining lol. I know I've told you we rarely get rain in Canberra, it seems this is our year to get the dam levels up again and hopefully lose some of our water restrictions come summer. Wow wouldn't that be good. I know gorgeous kid would love to put the sprinkler on and run through it like I did when I was small. Those little luxuries just aren't a part of our kids lives these days unfortunately.

I know I said I'd be back yesterday with a pic of a couple of little projects, however, the weather is not conducive to decent photography right now - and we all know I'm not good at that at the best of times :o) so stay tuned and hopefully later! Speaking of taking pics, I came across Amy's Top Tips for Terrific Photos last week and I'm hoping my limited skills in that area will improve soon.

I've had a few private emails asking for details on how to re-create this gorgeous card Karen sent me. It is a purchased tutorial so if you go here you can check all the details for yourself, and maybe even find some other projects to keep you busy :o)

1 comment:

  1. My kids favourite thing to do is go to Granny's and run under the sprinkler. Bathurst's Dam is at about 90%, so they have a ball. Sometimes, in Summer, we meet her in Booroowa because it is about half way from Canberra, and go to the pool. It is that wonderful old country pool, and the sprinkler is often on. The kids have just as much fun with that as they do swimming. Simple things really still are the best. Here's hoping we can have sprinklers this summer.
    By the way, love your blog. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!