Monday, June 21, 2010

Card Gift Boxes

Hmmmm well I had a little nana nap this afternoon and as such I'm wide awake - that'll teach me lol.

A crafty friend of mine needed to make a couple of boxes she plans on filling with cards as gifts for some colleagues. She works in finance though and has been working around the clock lately so I offered to whip them up for her. They took next to no time at all - thanks to my handy scor pal :o)

I've kept them pretty conservative because I don't know the recipients, as such the tags are also blank.

Unfortunately I can't show you the cards going inside, however, I am told they are feminine and use Rose Red so to try and keep the theme going I used a base of Kraft and the lids are made with Rose Red dsp and topped with misc organza ribbon. Four to five cards and envelopes fit neatly inside. Lucky colleagues!!

5 comments:

  1. These are stunning!!
    How did you make that white ribbon/flower?? It looks beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh ... oh so lovely Patrice, what a great job you have done .... and how cool is your ribbon rose, love it to bits!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I LOVE that ribbon rose Patrice...and the butterflies....and the lovely pink colouring. Ooo...would you please share the template with us? Maybe a tutorial? Pretty please! *Ü* TFS. ~Glen~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative work. Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!