Saturday, June 19, 2010

Sweet 16

Yay it's Saturday ~

Combine girly with purple with bling with 16...and this is the card I came up with. I think I managed to get it all on there lol. I based my card loosely on last weeks JAI#21 sketch challenge. I haven't put too much on the scallop front because the dsp is busy enough on its own I think. Anyway you judge for yourself :o)

All items SU! unless stated:

Rich Razzleberry card stock, ink & ribbon
Very Vanilla card stock
Vintage Vogue Stamps (inside)
Big Shot Scallop Die, Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Tombow Glue, Dimensionals
Misc: Cupcake stamp, nestabilities, chipboard numbers, dsp from my stash, copic markers, bling

Have a great weekend, hope the sun is shining where you are & so wish it was shining here today!

1 comment:

  1. Mornin P! This is just such a pretty card - LOVE that DSP - the colours are beautiful!

    I so wish I was 16 again..........just so I could have the body I had back then! roflol

    K
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!