Friday, August 27, 2021

Just Add Ink #569...Just Add 'N'

Hello & happy Friday ~

The new Just Add Ink challenge has landed. Tina is asking us to add 'N' to our projects this week. I kept it pretty simple with Navy & New products - well designer paper & dies to be exact - from the Whimsy & Wonder Suite. The tree images on the paper lines up perfectly with the dies - I love when Stampin' Up! does that for us! So versatile!

My Night of Navy card uses brass foil. Please note this particular dsp is long retired.


The Polished Pink card uses silver foil.


Hope you choose to play along with the challenge this week. Head over to JAI for some varied ideas & inspiration from the design team.


Week two of lockdown complete! A way to go yet & you'd think I'd be getting in my craft room a bit more but... home schooling. Need I say more? I have managed a fair bit of decluttering in the twin's bedrooms. They're at that transitional age where they're still young & want to keep hold of toys, but getting old enough that they want to be big kids & clear a lot out. They're probably only a year or so off from having a complete bedroom make-over.

We've had some 'fake Spring' days of late too so I've been pottering in the garden a little as well. So nice to let my skin breathe after months of being all wrapped up in winter woollies.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Patrice x


4 comments:

  1. I really love both of them but mostly the blue one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous P! Love the design and both colours work beautifully…”Night Sky” is another “N” element you’ve delivered.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are great cards but indeed I prefer the night of navy color card.
    And the bundle Hats off is highly recommended to buy, I only recently got it myself, also because I was in doubt. Just like the stamp set Mountain Air also such a great set. XX Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two gorgeous cards Patrice and I particularly like the one with the beautiful night sky and the touches of copper. Hope the home schooling is going well - SO time consuming I know. Sending hugs to you all. Keep your chin up and enjoy the coming of spring. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!