Friday, May 21, 2021

Just Add Ink #555 - Just Add a Colour Combo

Woohoo, it's Friday ~

Welcome to the latest Just Add Ink colour combo challenge, suggested by Rachael.

I finally cracked open my Prettiest Birthday stamps....love this image. Coloured with Magenta Madness they almost look like lollies good enough to eat. I'm looking forward to colouring it in several shades but for this challenge I think all the pink just pops!

There is plenty of shimmery sparkle on this card too...which I never seem to be able to capture, sigh.

Come join the challenge using these gorgeous colours, pop over to JAI for some inspiration & all the details. Here is the banner for you.

I spent all of yesterday at the hospital with my big boy - previously known as Gorgeous Kid (he's a man now so it kind of doesn't fit). He had all four wisdom teeth removed under a GA. Defence has approved him a week of leave to be at home for his recovery. It's nice being able to look after him...even if he does look like Dracula lol.

And our landscaping continues....it seems never ending. Can't wait until I can step outside & not end up dusty & dirty. There are no pavers or grass or greenery of any kind out there at the moment. Sooooo looking forward to seeing the finished product! 

Enjoy your weekend!

Patrice x



2 comments:

  1. Wow, the balloons look amazing! The bold colour works well on them. I hope that your young man has a swift recovery - enjoy having him home for the week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!