Friday, January 29, 2021

Just Add Ink #539....Just Choose Two

 Happy Friday ~

Welcome to a new Just Add Ink challenge. We're back into the swing of things, this being our third challenge for the new year. This week, Di, has asked us to Choose Two - Banner, Border or Bow. I love the variations we all come up with using these challenges.

I needed to make a couple of thank you cards to accompany small gifts for family members who took the twins on an awesome coastal holiday over the summer break. I tell you, those kids have had the best break ever because we took them away a couple of times too - being Covid safe of course. They've hardly had their feet on the ground. But we started slowing down yesterday as school goes back next Monday & we need routine again. Hard to believe they're going into Year 4! Getting big kids now.

I chose to use a banner & bow, combining some fussy cut Forever Greenery designer paper with the Tropical Chic (retired) stamp set & a sentiment from Clearly Besotted. 


Pop over to JAI & check out all the lovely design team projects. We'd love to have you join the challenge fun. Here is the banner for you to use.


Thanks for stopping by today.

Patrice x


4 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love the font on the sentiment! Such a lovely card, the pops of colour are wonderful. I hope the twins have settled back into school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is STUNNING!! I love that doily, the beautiful shade of red that just POPS and your pretty shades of color you chose. Gorgeous design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty P! Beautiful pops of colour and I love how the bow is peeking out from behind the flower. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Just wow. If anyone had suggested those colours to me, I would've said no, I don't think so, but oh my goodness you have made them look like the most exciting colour combination ever! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!