Friday, September 25, 2020

Just Add Ink #524...Just Add a Colour Combo


Hello & happy Friday ~

We are kicking off a brand new challenge over at Just Add Ink. This week we have a colour combination from Jo - Rococo Rose, Merry Merlot & Mint Macaron. Full disclosure - Rococo Rose is probably my least favourite SU colour of all time.

I started with the Merry Merlot card - so rich in colour - & then decided I needed to try it out in the Rococo Rose. Not bad. I was completely inspired by one of Heike's lovely clean cards using the versatile Forever Fern stamp set. 




Perhaps Rococo Rose is one of your favourite colours? Why don't you pop over to JAI to check out the design team inspiration & join the challenge fun with us this week?


Today I'm off to see a movie with a friend - I'm not sure I've even been to a picture theatre at all this year. I'm looking forward to catching up with a group of girlfriends for lunch tomorrow & who knows what Sunday will bring... School holidays begin this afternoon so I'm looking forward to a more relaxed fortnight ahead.

I hope you are keeping well. Thanks for stopping by today.

Patrice x



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards Patrice! I love both of them~ I hope you had a nice time with friends; what a blessing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!