Friday, August 14, 2020

Just Add Ink #518...Just Add 'T'

Happy Friday ~

I'm sharing my latest make for the new Just Add Ink challenge this week. Tina has asked us to 'Just Add T' to our projects so I've made a tri fold card. I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to use up some of the designer paper I like to hoard collect.

I don't have the SU! Free as a Bird stamps so there was lots of fussy cutting involved in the embellishing phase - & plenty of Bird Ballad paper used! Bonus!

The card folds nicely to fit a standard (Australian) size C6 envelope.


Here it is opened out with plenty of space to write my message. I used the new SU! Family Party stamps for my numbers - GK's godmother is turning 50 soon! I could have embellished or stamped more, but I'm a less is more kind of gal 😝

I found a fabulous, easy to understand & follow tutorial by Sharni Haines here if you'd like to give one of these 'wow' cards a go yourself.

We'd love you to join our challenge so pop over to JAI & check out all the details & some design team inspiration. Here is the banner for you.

Thanks for stopping by today, & I hope you & yours are keeping safe.

Patrice x

3 comments:

  1. This is super gorgeous Patrice! The Basic Black is gorgeous with the Whisper White and DSP! Might have to try to make one of these now! Thanks for sharing! Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful design for your romantic card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So romantic.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!