Friday, July 17, 2020

Just Add Ink #514....Just Add a Colour Combo

Hello hello ~

I'm here to share my latest card for the Just Add Ink challenge. We have a colour combo this week - Pretty Peacock, Pool Party & Smoky Slate - chosen by Kelly.

I cracked open my new So Much Love stamp set. I've popped my bloom up with dimensionals,  layered on vellum, designer paper from the Neutrals 6x6 pack & Whisper White cardstock. The gems are from the Noble Peacock Rhinestones in last year's annual catalogue.


If you'd like to join the challenge fun this week, here is the banner for you, & head over to JAI for some inspiration from the design team. We'd love to have you play along.


Well no sooner did we send the kids back to school after home schooling during the Covid isolation period & it's holiday time again. It has been nice to have a few play dates & cousin time this time around though, & we're grateful to all be healthy happy.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Patrice x

1 comment:

  1. Your card is so pretty, Patrice! I love the depth of colour you've achieved on the stunning bloom.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!