Friday, April 24, 2020

Just Add Ink #502...Just Add a Sketch

Happy Friday ~

Over at Just Add Ink this week, we have a fun new sketch from, Tina. I think sketches are one of my favourite challenges....half the work is already done for us :)

I pulled out my Petal Pallette stamps & watercoloured with Blueberry Bushel & Smokey Slate. My accents & embellishments are silver - not sure if you can see properly in the photo as it has been bright & sunny here so quite difficult to capture without shadows - & the sentiment is heat embossed.


If you'd like to join the challenge fun pop over to JAI for some inspiration from the design team. Here is the sketch for you to use.


Another week of isolating & social distancing behind us. The ACT goes back to school next week so I'll be back to home schooling the twins. That proved interesting at the end of last term....fingers crossed for what's ahead. Meantime during the holidays my two have had more ipad time than usual, & we've been getting out for our daily walk. Fortunately the weather in Canberra has been really good, mostly sunny & mild so I've pottered in the garden a lot. Anything to keep busy & out of the fridge & pantry....a fair bit of baking has also been happening in our house. Not good for my waistline at all.

Hope you are keeping well. Thanks for stopping by today, & I hope to see your project over in the gallery.

Patrice x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!