Friday, February 14, 2020

Just Add Ink #492...Just Add a Sketch

Happy Friday ~

Yay, we have a new sketch challenge kicking off today over at Just Add Ink. Jackie designed this one & I love it. So versatile!

It's no secret that the Happy Birthday To You stamp set is my very favourite of the SAB offerings this year. After stamping my image twice on Fluid 100 watercolour paper, I used Gorgeous Grape Ink in various strengths to colour. Then I cut the flowers on the second image with the new matching dies! So. Much. Quicker/Easier (than fussy cutting).


If you'd like to join the challenge fun head over to JAI, check out the inspiration from the design team & get cracking in your craft space. Here is the sketch:

Image may contain: text

If you've got any questions about this card, just leave a comment & I'll get back to you. Thanks for stopping by :)

Patrice x

3 comments:

  1. The purple is so pretty!!! Keep sharing your gorgeous creations with this set - I love them! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, the purple die really set the stage! Loving all the gorgeousness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning, Patrice! You've achieved such variation in the purple, and it looks spectacular.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!