Friday, November 10, 2017

Just Add Ink #385 - Just Add a Sketch - Pizza Gift Boxes

Happy Friday friends ~

It's an exciting day! I'm hopping on a plane to Melbourne to meet up with some of my lovely JAI girlfriends for On Stage this weekend. I'm so looking forward to lots of laughs & good times. A shame not all of us are going to be at the same event...others are attending Gold Coast (waving to you Lou), & a few of the girls way over West aren't making the trip across this time (we'll miss you).

Anyway, welcome to the new challenge at Just Add Ink. Kim has given us a sketch this week. I'll pop it at bottom for you. I decorated some little Pizza gift boxes with the gorgeous Year of Cheer Suite. I love the foils...Specialty Designer Paper & Washi, Embossing Powder...all beautiful in copper.


Super easy to put together, they were not so easy to photograph. I wrapped the base of the box with copper Washi.

 
I used the Add a little Glitz Christmas stamp set for my sentiment - but you're not limited to creating Christmas packaging with this one.


As per the sketch I've tucked my ribbon (1cm shimmer in Powder Pink & Pool Party & the Metallic Edge in Silver) strategically under the sentiment, which is raised on dimensionals, added a couple of copper sequins & voila, finished!


What I neglected to notice until I was photographing these cute little boxes was my omission of the twine element at the top :(  oooops. I've been too distracted making what's inside these little boxes...but I can't show you those until later :)

Why don't you join the challenge fun this week?  Pop over to the JAI blog, be inspired by the design team samples & head into your craft space to get creative. We love to visit your blogs to see how you've been inspired.


Be sure to pop back next week because I'm certain there will be a bunch of On Stage photos floating around blogland. Until then....thanks for stopping by, & have a great weekend. I will be! Squeal.

Patrice x

2 comments:

  1. Oooh so shiny! These boxes are stunning P, and they've come up gorgeous in the photos xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sketch on a 3D item - so clever Patrice!!! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!