Friday, October 27, 2017

Just Add Ink #383 - Just Add Cake

Happy Friday friends ~

We have a delicious challenge from Chloe kicking off today over at Just Add Ink. We're adding cake!


My three tiered cake is a PTI set that I purchased many months ago & hadn't taken out of the packaging - Paper Clippings: Birthday. It's inked in Pink Pirouette & Berry Burst. I made it into a shaker card with lots of pretties - pearls, various sized sequins, seed beads....

Come visit us at the JAI blog for some inspiration & to join the challenge fun this week.


Sorry so short & sweet today, it's been a busy week...& I'm all out of chat. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Patrice x

6 comments:

  1. All pink loving girls will sigh with delight when they see this P! I love the quirky tilted cake and all wonderful pretty sprinkles. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is absolutely fabulous P! Your cake is so pretty in pink and I love the gorgeous shaker window behind so full of sparkly beauties. So stunning! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love - this is amazing P! So inspiring! And your stamping on window sheet is perfect (mine always smudges!). Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! Love the bright colours and shaker window P! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's awesome 😎 I made it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!