Friday, September 15, 2017

Just Add Ink #377 - Just Add a Colour Combo


Woohoo it's Friday ~

And that makes me happy because I have some fun plans today. First up is a trip to the hairdresser for a root freshen up - the greys seem to appear a lot quicker than they used to. Following that I'm meeting a gorgeous girlfriend for lunch & a pedi. Very much looking forward to few chores & a bit of me time.

We have an awesome colour combo from Rochelle for our new challenge at Just Add Ink today. Once again I pulled out my Bouquet Bunch framelits (slightly obsessed). I enjoyed a little watercolouring too which I don't do nearly enough of. Surprisingly I ended up making several cards using this colour combo while I had the supplies on my desk, two of which were CASEd from a gorgeous 'Thinking of You' card I received from my BFF a couple of weeks ago.




Pop over to JAI to check out the design team inspiration - always so much gorgeousness to see. Remember you can add a neutral colour to our colour combo challenges! Here's the palette for you.


We've had family from New Zealand staying with us this week. Let me just say the house has been more chaotic than usual as there is a four year old in the mix. Yesterday afternoon I let the twins finish school an hour early & we went out for some Flip Out trampoline fun, then stopped at San Churro for yummy sweet treats afterwards. Nice!

Next Friday I'm heading up to Queensland for a week. I'll be going to both the Sunshine Coast & Brisbane. Time for a little sun, some quality time with my BFF & gorgeous little godson & I'm very much looking forward to seeing a few friends too - one is an old high school friend I haven't seen in well over 20 years. Lots of catching up to do!

See you back here again soon.

Patrice x

9 comments:

  1. WOW!! These cards look gorgeous!! Love, love, love the water colour look on them. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all gorgeous, Patrice! Love those little tiny flowers - so cute. Have a wonderful time in Queensland!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous set of cards! Travel safe!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, I still haven't bought this bundle yet, but what you've done with it is making me want it on my next order! 😄 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. All three cards are fabulous P, and I can't choose between them. I love the colour details you've added to each pretty bloom and the variations in designs are simply stunning. Am sure you will have a wonderful time in QLD. Enjoy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. All three are jaw dropping gorgeous cards, Patrice. I absolutely adore those stunning water coloured flowers and love how you have showed the versatility of that cute floral die. Have a fantastic time on the Sunny Coast & in Brisvegas x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These cards are amazing!! I love the watercolouring look on the bouquet's. I didn't realize how versatile that die was, but you've made it a real stand out!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Patrice - love how you've used the colours for your flowers. Enjoy all the 'me' time - it's important! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! I just got mine! Thank you for your ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!