Monday, May 8, 2017

Twist & Pop 21st Birthday - Sweet Cupcake

Hello, and happy Monday!

I made this card back in early March for the daughter of a lovely friend of mine.  Just found the pics and thought I should share here.  The birthday girl is a huge fan of all things purple so I used the deeply vibrant and gorgeous (retired) Blackberry Bliss c/s, with silver glimmer paper and foil accents. All special milestone birthdays need a bit of glitz and bling (and even those that aren't) don't you think?  The cupcake icing was given a good 'wink' of shimmer too.


I'm showing you the pics back to front - above is fully open.


Here it shows the opening mechanism, super simple once you know how.


And here is the front of the card - not the best pic as it's over exposed and a bit wonky looking but I can assure you it was very nice (and normal) in real life and the birthday gal absolutely LOVED her card.  The best I can hope for!

I actually do have quite a few more (not previously shared) cards that I may add here in the coming days.  Have a great week & thanks for stopping by today.

Patrice x



1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is gorgeous, Patrice! No wonder the birthday girl loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!