Friday, April 21, 2017

Just Add Ink #356 - Just Choose Two

Happy Friday ~

Kelly has given us this weeks Just Add Ink challenge to choose two - metallics or circles or balloons. I've used circles and balloons for my card.

The colour combo I've used for my birthday card seems to be very popular of late.  I chose Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz and Bermuda Bay.


Pop over to JAI and grab the challenge details so you can join the fun with us.

Not a lot of news to add today, we've been sharing change of season germs around our family :( Easter weekend was very quiet for me, as I had hoped - I did get a few cards made so that was something, and I read an entire novel too, as well as a bit of Netflix binge watching.  The off road camping trip to the Victoria high country was a huge success - they all arrived home late on Monday night tired, filthy and very happy!

Until next week...have a wonderful weekend.

Patrice x

5 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous colour combo, Patrice! Love that strip of green down the side. Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning P! Such beautiful colours together - I love your offset white circle and how the Bermuda pops against the strip of pear - so fresh! And such a brilliant design - one I'd love to CASE if you don't mind? Hope you're all feeling better soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These colours are gorgeous together P and your fun design is very gender neutral..Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Patrice - but I'm most envious of your Easter weekend - sounds divine!!! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The mix of light green and blues is just lovely P and I love how you accented the details on the balloons just as softly by using white ink. Adds lovely soft atmospheric detail! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!