Monday, October 17, 2016

A sweet Twist and Pop


Happy Monday lovely friends ~

I'm popping by to share a special card I made a couple of weeks ago.  This is a Twist and Pop card that was inspired by Chloe's card here.  I don't know where I've been but I hadn't seen one of these before. It was pretty simple to make once I'd had a quick look at a tutorial by Collette here.

This card was created for a young lady celebrating her 16th birthday.  Couldn't get sweeter than the Sweet Cupcake stamps and matching dies!  I used lots of glittery, shiny silver.  This first pic doesn't show the dimension of the front layers, or represent a true Melon Mambo colour unfortunately.  The icing had the full 'Stella' treatment so was very shimmery irl.


This image below shows the opening mechanism - kind of.


And here it is fully open....lol I just realised my nail polish is looking a lot like Melon Mambo too. Once in its envelope it was quite a thick and heavy card (costing a little extra to post) but it sure has a wow.  Definitely try making one of these for yourself.  Lots. Of. Fun!


Enjoy your day!

Patrice x


1 comment:

  1. This is awesome P, love that wow pop up element...Will definitely be having a go at this...Really lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!