Friday, August 26, 2016

Just Add Ink #326 - Just Add Project Life

Happy Friday friends ~

There's a cool new challenge kicking off over at Just Add Ink today.  Rochelle has suggested we use Project Life this week!  Great idea, and thankfully it's super quick because I've been super short on time lately.


These two pages in my Espresso 6x8 album took about ten minutes from start to finish.  I printed my photos (I have a Canon Selphy), slipped them into the pocket pages I'd selected from the Variety Pack and added a couple of cards from the Hello Lovely Card Collection.  Sooooo simple.


 I had these large black sticky letters left over from the now retired Hello Life Simply Created Kit.


I obviously have a handicap when it comes to photographing my projects. You all know I struggle at the best of times, however, these pages were even harder because they're behind plastic!  Such a frustration.

If you're interested in Project Life grab a Stampin' Up! catalogue and go to page 162 for a bit more info and some fabulous products.  If you'd like to join the challenge fun with us this week then jump over to the JAI blog and check out the design team projects.  You'll see you don't have to create album pages....the PL cards are terrific for your greeting card projects as well.

Well Gorgeous Kid turned 16 last weekend, sniff sniff.  He chose San Churro for his celebrations so we all filled up on yummies.  Here's a pic of mine.  Under all that salted caramel deliciousness is a funnel cake!  Yep it tasted just as good as it looks.


That's all from me, busy day ahead - GK is currently visiting the orthodontist twice a week for various fittings in preparation of his braces coming off early next month.  Which reminds me....I haven't shared that GK and I are off on a four night cruise up to the Sunshine Coast next week.  We need some serious mum and son bonding time and it's something he's always wanted to do.  More on that later....

Have a great weekend.

Patrice x

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous photos, Patrice - you have a gorgeous family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful photos of your gorgeous family and your layout is stunning P! I love your colour choices and your title card - and such a lovely story too! Wow, your salted caramel desert looks to die for...and I hope you and GK have a wonderful time enjoying the warmth of Spring in sunny Queensland. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello lovely family!...Great to see these pics of you all together P. Absolutely love the layout and that dessert doesn't look half bad either..:0)
    I hope GK had a fabulous 16th. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool to finally see some of your PL :) They are lovely photos of you all.
    OMG I need that delicious looking dessert in my belly now....drool.
    Can't wait to hear how your trip goes and I'm super bummed we can't meet up while you are in the sunny state.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a gorgeous layout of the family P. So nice to have those moments in time recorded to come back to! That amazing dessert reminds me of our weekend away - I have promised my Miss to take her for her birthday but maybe we should try Churros! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Patrice, I love the layout and amazing photos of your family.
    Im not sure if you remember me but I was at a copic class with you few months ago. What's your email address? My friend Julie and I will be in Brisbane in Nov. It would be great to catch up with you. Kind regards Gerry 😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gerry, of course I remember you and Julie. So sweet of you to stop by my blog and leave a lovely comment. I'm all registered for On Stage and would love to catch up with you in Brisbane. My email is pme203@bigpond.com xx

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!