Friday, April 29, 2016

Just Add Ink #309 - Just Add Inspiration

Happy last Friday before I head off on my holiday :o)

Only a few more days.....I'm finally starting to feel excited.  I've been thinking about what to pack, and how on earth I'm going to reduce to a decent amount of shoes.  Who goes away and can take any less than five pairs?  I'm serious....I need runners, flats, sandals, heels and a pair of boots. Send me all your tips please!

Over at Just Add Ink today we kick off a new challenge using an inspiration pic from Jodene.  I chose to use the colours in the pic....my chosen colours are Tempting Turquoise, Watermelon Wonder and Blushing Bride.  I softened the rather bold Turquoise with a layer of pretty vellum (one of the recent SAB freebies).


I added some silver Glimmer Paper foliage, and silver sequins too.  I do love me a bit of bling! Please join us this week and share your interpretation of the inspiration pic below.  The design team have created some really wonderful cards so pop over to JAI for some inspiration.


As you know I'm going to be away for most of May.  Although I'll still be sharing JAI cards here each Friday and doing a little blogging, I'm really not sure what sort of internet access I'll have - or more accurately how much time I'm going to spend accessing *wink*.  Hopefully I'll feel so inclined and add a few holiday piccies....but I probably won't be visiting your blogs and leaving comments.  I'll look forward to a huge catch up when I come home again.

Did I mention that I'm going to do some serious crafty goodness shopping while in the US? Hehehe I can't wait. They have SO much more than we do in Australia.  Let's hope I'm not paying excess baggage fees on the way home.


4 comments:

  1. Ooh the addition of the vellum was a lovely idea P - love the muted effect and how the subtle pattern adds so much and complements your vibrant flower cluster. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Pretty P! I adore the bold colours of your flowers and the touches of silver and bling! And the soft texture in the vellum and twine makes such a fabulous background too. Have a wonderful time away xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Patrice, love how the strong colour pops on the soft back ground.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Throw in Jandals and slippers and you're set for a year...lol
    Loving the pop of colour against the vellum P. The silver sparkle completes it beautifully....very striking. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!