Friday, November 28, 2014

Just Add Ink #242 - Just Add Inspiration

Happy Friday friends ~

Sooo looking forward to this afternoon when I head off to the Coast for some girl time with a dear friend.  We plan on doing very little in the way of cooking and chores this weekend, so lots of dining out, some local markets and whatever else we fancy doing (or not as the case may be).  I've got some busy weeks ahead so this will be nice down time beforehand.

It's new challenge time over at Just Add Ink and Trish chose an inspiration pic for us to use.  I went for something a little different and used a cute little monster image.  Check him out.


I stamped him twice - colouring the main image with copics and the second I heat embossed with white ep.  I fussy cut the flower and sponged on a little Daffodil Delight ink, not quite to the edges. This is a square card that I made for Gorgeous Kid - he loves smooches (lucky mum) so I thought it would be nice to pop in his school bag for him to find one day.

If you'd like to join the challenge fun head over to JAI and check out what the design team has created for you. Here is the inspiration pic.


Have a wonderful weekend, and thanks for stopping by today.


7 comments:

  1. This is just the sweetest little monster and you've coloured him beautifully. Love this card! Have a great break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your take on this week's challenge, love. This is an utterly adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you have done the flower differently to the image, it looks fantastic and really stands out! Gorgeous colouring too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Patrice....this wee fella is soooo cute. LOVE him. Such a bright and happy card....guaranteed smiles. ooxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its so cute P, and even cuter that you are tucking it into Gorgeous Kids lunch! Love the sponged golden glow on the sunflower. Your weekend sounds absolutely delightful - enjoy it!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is just adorable p, makes me smile every time l look at him! I'm sure GK will smile too..:0) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think he could be any more adorable if he tried!! Love this card, especially the way you embossed and popped up the flower. Brilliant inspiration from the photo, just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!