Sunday, March 20, 2011
A blog Award
I was recently honoured to receive the Stylish Blog Award from my beautiful and extremely talented blogging friend, Christine Blain.
I believe I have to share 8 facts about myself, and pass the Award on to some of my favourite bloggers. Goodness me that is a difficult task because there are so many blogs I thoroughly enjoy and check out all the time. I get inspiration from so many of you.
I'm going to follow Christine's facts because in fact, a lot of mine mirrored hers and I found that interesting at the time of reading :o)
1. I moved (on my own) from New Zealand to Australia 20+ years ago. I miss family and friends dreadfully, and to be honest hadn't thought about hedgehogs in quite some time - but yes I miss them. Quite cute if they're not splattered in the middle of the road. What I miss absolutely most of all though are Perky Nanas - you kiwis know what I'm talking about!
2. I too am VERY particular about the way a roll of toilet paper is hung on its holder, and have been known to change it to my own preference when visiting other loos lol.
3. Ditto to hating snakes and not being good with heights. Not fond of spiders, or needles, or dentists either to be quite honest.
4. Let's not even discuss pain relief during child birth! Suffice to say I could have done with it A LOT sooner than I got it.
5. Even number of female to male ratio in my household.
6. My compulsive tendencies pale in significance to most of the reality shows on tv. I no longer worry about any of mine at all!
7. My absolute most favourite time of year is Spring. I don't suffer hayfever so I am super lucky and get to enjoy the smell of fresh cut grass on a daylight saving evening, and I love to smell all the beautiful blooms and blossoms. I feel alive and full of energy during Spring.
8. My natural hair colour is mousy brown (well as I remember it at least) with an awful lot of gray these days. I don't care what colour my hairdresser uses so long as it covers those grays!
Okay so I'm passing this fabulous little Award along to the gorgeous women below. Go check out their blogs and leave them some comment love. They all deserve it.
Trish - BFF