Monday, April 5, 2010

Winner of Blog Candy!!!

Hi and happy Easter Monday ~

I hope you've all had a lovely relaxing Easter weekend, spending time with family, eating lots of chocolate, catching up on home chores or crafting! I wish I could say I've been creative this weekend, not so unfortunately but I have been doing lots of relaxing and reading! A dear friend came by to mow my lawn and tidy the garden for me, and I've spent some time with friends so it has been a pretty nice weekend all the same.

I did try and force my hand to do things it's not quite capable of yet - I'm managing a little stamping with my weaker left hand, but am yet to master cutting with my paper snips. I'll take a pic of what I put together tomorrow and let you judge just how I'm coming along with my one handed crafting lol.

Anyway I'm really here to tell you that 'gorgeous kid' has drawn a winner for the blog candy! Because there were ten comments it was super simple to pull out my tidy numbers stamp set and use that to do the draw - sorry too hard to handle the camera at the moment (without exhaustive measures) so you'll have to trust me when I tell you he plucked number 3 from the hat!

Congratulations Gen! Please email me (address on right side bar) and we'll sort your stamp set choice and postal address so I can get your new goodies on their way to you asap.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much! What a delightful way to wake up this morning! YAY!!!!

    Genevieve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be doing things your not quite ready to do chicki! We don't want you out of action for another 4 months or so! lol

    How nice your friend mowed your lawn too - thats so sweet!

    Talk soon - I'm off to stare into my stamp cupboard only to realise I really don't wanna stamp! lol Happens alllll the time! lol

    Luv K
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!