Monday, March 8, 2010

It's been raining and pouring...

Hi there ~

You'll have to excuse the excitement...it doesn't rain often in Canberra so when it does my son loves to celebrate by running about and rolling on the wet grass - note how green it is - it doesn't usually look like this! He was having a great time outside yesterday afternoon - mind you he doesn't have to do the washing afterwards lol.

I do have craft to show you, however, it's been too dull to photograph this weekend - and we know I don't do that well at the best of times. I don't have all the fancy software to 'pretty' my pics up so I post exactly what I snap, no alterations!

Speaking of craft, my pre order of the Autumn mini catalogue arrived today - thank goodness my courier man works on public holidays! I was hoping it would be here last Friday, and even stalked the local Post Office in the hope it was sitting there waiting...after all the excitement I haven't even played with any of it. I've had a foul headache all afternoon, it wouldn't budge and it's no fun to craft when your head is throbbing :o(

I hope everyone has had an enjoyable weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!