Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It's here....the long anticipated Release & a Super September Promotion

Happy almost Thursday ~

I'm almost a day late in telling you, blame my horrid little head cold ... the new catalogue is here and I can now share it with you all ...

I'm sure you'll enjoy browsing - I am MOST excited about the new colours, particularly the new In Colours and can't wait to get my hands on them! There is a little bargain tucked away on page 117 - All the In Colour card stock and classic ink pads for $56.95, which is a saving of $16.95 if you were to purchase these items separately.

Happy browsing (direct link to catalogue on side bar at right). If you're anything like me you'll have a wish list longer than your arm. If there is anything you must HAVE send me an email!

It certainly has been an exciting day because in addition to our fabulous new Catalogue launch Stampin' Up! have announced a truly excellent promotion ... the Starter Kit has been revamped and is cheaper (now only $289 for over $400 value) and right now when you join and purchase your Starter Kit you will receive absolutely FREE a pack of the new In Colours (valued at $84). Total bargain! Wish they'd had a special like that when I joined :o)

Did you see those In Colour markers? That's another new and exciting thing happening this year ... a marker in every colour!

There are lots of different reasons to join Stampin' Up!, you can make it a very profitable business or like me, enjoy the benefits of Demonstrator discount to support your hobby! Feel free to contact me if you'd like to know more.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!