Thursday, September 16, 2010

An Engagement

Happy sunny Thursday ~ well it's sunny again here in Canberra lol

Gorgeous kid came home the other day announcing that his lovely teacher "got engaged last night". I have been quite distracted and busy lately so needed to keep a card super quick and simple, trying for elegance at the same time. As if on cue Nicky over at Keep on Creating posted this card and I totally CASE'd it :o)

I used Whisper White and Baja Breeze c/s, and white embossed the For You Flower stamp and layered using the matching Fancy Flower punch. The Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder makes light work of the background. I used one of the lovely sentiments from Occasional Quotes (level 3 hostess) on the inside. And that is the Baroque Motifs swirl you see on the matching envelope :o)

Hope you like!

3 comments:

  1. Oh man! I soooooooooooo wanted to get that vintage wall paper embossing folder this month (huge sigh!!!) Guess it'll just have to wait till next month huh! lol

    Your card is absolutely beautiful P - perfect for the happy couple!

    Luv K
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card Patrice, nice and simple. I bet the teacher will absolutely love it!! I really love Baja Breeze and the white really sets it off well.

    Karen G.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That embossing folder is really lovely - I really like it.

    Nice CAS card :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!