Thursday, July 8, 2010

Another Clean & Simple card

Hi everyone ~

I made this super quick 10 minute card yesterday. I pretty much flipped the JAI#24 sketch (okay so I raised the sentiment as well), added some Little Leaves and a tissue flower and voila too easy.

I used my Blossom nesties and cut 12-14 layers of red tissue paper, pierced a Filigree brad through the centre, scrunched a bit and attached over top of my Cottage Garden dsp Little Leaves. This is a great die (and inexpensive too). I often cut a few extras when I have it out, makes whipping up a quick card really easy. I also used my Eyelet Border punch, Ruby Red ink and my Well Scripted contraband stamp set from the US :o) love the curvy text of that set, shame it doesn't have a thank you stamp included.

This style of card has become my 'go to' when I've got nothing else, it's just so simple yet I think it looks the part...well I hope it does.

4 comments:

  1. Don't ya just love this layout!! I'm gonna use it alot more let me tell ya! lol

    Your card is super cute...........LOVE that tissue flower!

    Karen
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhhh I really love the brad you used, it's perfect for this card.

    Great CAS card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your tissue paper flower, another gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! its looking supper i love it such a beautiful color combination...
    Plastic card printing
    Plastic cards

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!