Friday, July 31, 2020

Just Add Ink #516...Just Add Inspiration

Happy Friday ~

Welcome to the new challenge Just Add Ink challenge, a really pretty inspiration pic from Jackie.

I went with the celebratory theme as I need lots of birthday cards during August...& honestly I just can't wrap my head around Christmas in July with all this year has thrown us. I chose the red, pink, aqua & white colours from the pic, & added some shimmer embossing paste & silver thread for texture.


If you'd like to join us head over to JAI & you'll find some gorgeous inspiration from the rest of the design team. Lots of variety this week, which is what it's all about. Here is our challenge pic.


Our not so little Humphrey bun has become unwell so we're off to see our wonderful vet today. Let's hope we can fix him up & be back to bunny cuddles in no time. We love him so much. Here is is relaxed on the ottoman watching tv with us :)


Thanks for stopping by, & I hope all is well in your part of the world.

Patrice x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!