Friday, July 3, 2020

Just Add Ink #512....Just Add a Sketch

Happy Friday ~

We have a new sketch challenge from, Tina, kicking off today over at Just Add Ink.

My card didn't end up at all as I intended. I cracked open my new In Good Taste designer paper, thinking specifically of making something masculine. While considering what elements I was going to add to the centre I happened across a gorgeous card made by my friend, Nikki. She had used a lovely non traditional colour combo with the Forever Fern stamps. Given the stamps were still sitting on my desk brand new out of the packaging I decided to have a little play.....I thought the foliage was so pretty I just had to use them straight away. And voila, I have a pretty feminine birthday card to add to the stash.

Colours used are Grey Granate, Blushing Bride & Early Espresso with a touch of the new Brass Glimmer paper.


Here is the sketch. We'd love you to play along with us. Pop over to the JAI blog & see what it's all about. Lots of inspiration from the design team to get you started too.


Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful weekend.

Patrice x

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the ferns in the pink and gray color combo. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol - that's funny, yeah - not Masculine at all P. Really lovely card, I like the way you have placed the DSP to reflect the sketch and your non-traditional fern colourings.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading them!